Friday 6 August 2010

Starting to get excited now!

Its been a bit of a panic this morning, suddenly remembering travel money and having to run out and get it ready for America on Monday! However I have changed my normal method of payment overseas - apparently all the credit and debit card companies charge you for every transaction abroad and so I've signed with Travelex for the new cash passport - fantastic - you can manage your account online, transfer money from cash machines abroad and pay no commission and get great exchange rates (sorry if I sound like an advert!) and you can use it like a credit/debit card. What could be easier?

So as well as packing for myself and 2 children (3 and 6) for 3 weeks in America I have to get myself organised for being away in London for the weekend. Its my friend's 40th birthday and we're going down to London for afternoon tea and dinner in a posh Mayfair hotel. I can't wait. However, what with getting ready for USA as well its all been a bit of a rush!

So, starting with an engagement/30th birthday party tonight its all adventure for me this weekend and for the next 3 weeks! I'll keep you posted as to what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment